I love them ALL. *u* I hope they are still the one that I can talk to and can be with this coming 2012 :) *hoping*
I don’t usually make a New Year’s Resolution but since I want change, and in a few more hours It’s 2011 already, I’ll make one.
In the past few months, and in the whole year of 2011, I know that I did something that many people got annoyed. I did things I shouldn’t, I didn’t do things I should, and so many false move I made. So in this coming year, I want to face my life in a way I that I could say I improved (even a little). So let’s start! What would be the first? :) Hmmm…
1. No to Haircut!
Oryt! This past year (2011), I almost had a super short hair! Almost every month, or let’s say every 2months, I am having a haircut. I dunno why, maybe stressed? :) They say that when you’re stressed, cut your hair! and It’ll lighten up your mood. I can’t see the connection though but many girls that I know is getting their haircut when they are stress or depress. So, maybe this coming year, I will lessen time having a haircut.
2. Focus on Studies.
I super need this. Hehehe. This past year, I uhm.. Okay, let’s say that I didn’t focus on my studies. Petiks, petiks they say. I really didn’t feel the second sem! I was bored. I even didn’t do my best in every home works my professor gave us. I became Addicted also to other things and I forgot to study hard. It’s not that I got low grades, It’s just… I think I should do my best and do harder in every performance I will do this coming year. So, hope I can! ;)
3. Lessen the usage of Internet.
I. SHOULD. DO. THIS.
I use the internet almost EVERY HOUR. I use Internet every day and that’s the reason daddy got mad at me. I locked myself in my room and faced my laptop almost WHOLE DAY. I became lazy. I sometimes forgot to do my home works, forgot to take a bath, and even skipped meals. That’s why this coming year, I should learn how to control the usage of the Internet. :)
4. Hold my Temper/Longer my Patience.
In the past 2011, I get mad easily. “Highblood ka lagi!” They say. Yeah I am masungit and always puckish my forehead and I get easily annoyed by someone who is sooooo annoying naman talaga. I don’t talk to anybody when I am mad. That’s why they always ignore me at home because they think that I will be angry and get mad again. So I don’t talk often at home. Even a small thing can cause annoyance to me. I don’t know. I have a short temper eh. I don’t want to wait. I hate waiting for someone. I hate turtle people. Mehehehez. But I’ll try to hold my temper longer than I can. My sister request this to me, too. Hohoho.
5. Find Time to myself.
I just noticed that I turned out to be a hairwoman (ugly for short) I gain weights, too! (that’s why I can’t wear dresses I want to wear :( ) I forgot to find time to myself in the past year. So I am looking forward to find time to myself in the coming year(s). I will eat healthy foods, drink healthy drinks. Clean myself a lot. (I admit that I am lazy in doing this. Kinda disgusting, I know) I also forgot to be happy. I had lots of problems but thank God it was solved. I felt empty too. And I dissatisfied myself for some reasons. Haaayst.
6. Finish my 2 On-Going stories and be in a hiatus mode.
O yeas, I have 2 ongoing stories now in Wattpad and I want to finish it soon! After finishing that stories, I think I should need a break. I’ll be hiatus in writing. As I said before, I want to focus on my studies and set aside other things. I think I will write again when everything is fine na. I mean, since I am a graduating student, I should prioritize studying since we will have a thesis this coming months. Then after graduation, If ever, I will find work. I want to have a work and earn money. So I am hoping that I can finish my stories by the end of January. *u*
7. Bring myself back to Arts.In the past year, I forgot how to hold pencil and eraser so…:) I want to bring my old self. An Artistic, Art-lover person. Ano daw? xD I want to do arts in every thing I’ll do. I want to apply arts in the machine problems/home works that I will encounter soon! And also, I want to make an ART blog which I’ll post my recent art works. Maybe I’ll change this blog into an Art Blog since I am posting now lots of my art works. 8. Bring myself back to the Lord. I encountered many problems. I even thought of killing myself. (and yes I am ashamed of it) In the whole year, I didn’t attend mass every Sunday. (I only did when there is an occasion. e.g. Christmas) But I DO PRAY. I just.. can’t go to church every Sunday. Since our Lila died, I never come to church to attend masses. I became lazy in doing that. But there’s nothing changed. I still believe in HIM. But since 2011 is ending, and 2012 is coming, I will try my best to find time not only to myself but to HIM, also. I’ll ask for forgiveness and second chance.. I’ll bring myself back to GOD. ♥ 9. Save Money!
My fortune in money is not good. Year of the Dog, in the year of the Dragon. My horoscope says, Avoid borrowing money. And I’ll do that! Nyahaha. In the past year, I always borrow money to Ate Seth and Mommy. I always lacking of budget and I don’t know why. I should lessen buying foods, and nonsense things. I’ll save money for myself. So that I won’t borrow money from others. *u*
And for my last list!!…taduuhhh!
my undying plan of DIET! Fuhahaha. 1 year, 2 years, 3, 4, 5 years have passed, this is still on my list! Arg. I have a problem in dieting. I plan to diet and not to eat much but i end up being frustrated. Haaayst. I hope this year i’ll change. I am hoping that I will decrease weight *u* *hopingggg..*
So, this is my resolution for the coming year and I am hoping that I can put check beside on all numbers after. *u* Pfuuu! :3 Happy New Year guys! Lots of Love! <3
My favorite flower of all *u* I wish someone will give a blue tulip to me :) Hehehe. I’d be happy if there is. But I think there’s none. Hohoho. Anyway, I made this agaiin because I’m bored. Sorry for the messy work! I have palsied hand and I can’t do the outline very clean. Hehehe. I found it dirty but I think it’s okay. :) Hope someone will like it though it looks like bad. Nyahaha.
It’s been two days since my Mama left and went to our Province in Gadu, Sulana, Cagayan. (not really sure if that’s the name.) ^u^
That’s why, me, my big bro, and my little sister were the only one left in the house. We woke up in the morning every 7am then my big bro will prepare breakfast for us. My little sis will do the dishes then I am the one who will sweep and brush the floor. I will clean the room then viola! I will face my laptop then I will read some stories in Wattpad,update my stories, and other statuses in my social networks then … I will face my laptop again.
This is our routine in the 2 days that Mama was not home. I am really thinking what would be our lifestyle if she totally go back to Singapore. LOL. Oh and I haven’t told you that we moved houses and we are now far… (i mean, free) from my Daddy’s loud voice every morning. (or I must say every minute. ^^) But I kinda miss them, too! I want to sleep again there in my old room as I do before. I miss mommy na.. I miss my dirty old room filled with pictures and my artworks. Haaay.
By the way, I just passed by here to update you all on what is happening though I know you don’t care. Hahaha.
O yeah, Since I love foods, I would like to promote in this post some Filipino Foods! Specifically Christmas Foods. Yay! Since Christmas is very near, I will do this post. I made a survey and some research about some famous Filipino Christmas foods and here are the results!
This is in particular order. Lowest to Highest Votes.
10. Castañas (Spanish for chestnuts) are roasted chestnuts commonly sold by sidewalk vendors in the Philippines during Christmastime. It can be bought for 25php in some sidewalk stores per plastic.
9. Leche Flan (also known as crème caramel and caramel custard) is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top. Leche Flan is the top dessert of all time in the Philippines especially during celebrations such as parties and town fiestas, Birthday and Christmas.
It’s one of my favorite Dessert. ^___^
8. Next is… My Favorite Ube Halaya.
Ube Halaya is a dessert made from boiled and grated purple yam which is locally known in the Philippines as “Ube”. Aside from Ube Halaya, different desserts and pastries such as ice cream, tarts, and cakes makes use of this root crop.
Sometimes, they form it into cute shapes like fish, flowers, leaf, and etc.
7. The undying… Pasta. It is a staple food of traditional Italian cuisine, now of worldwide renown. It takes the form of unleavened dough, made in Italy, mostly of durum wheat(more rarely buckwheat flour), water and sometimes eggs. Though it’s not a PURE Filipino food, it is now famous in the Philippines especially in birthday parties and some celebration during Christmas. Spaghetti, Carbonara, Macaroni Salad is one of the example dishes made in Pasta.
6. Fruit Salad is a general term referring to a fruit dish. This dish is typically composed of an assortment of fruits served as is or combined with different types of sweet liquid and table cream. This can either be served as an appetizer, a side dish, and as a dessert.
In Filipino style, fruit salad is composed of fruit cocktail in can mixed with condensed milk and cream and sometimes, Sago, Cheese and Buko(coconut) is added in mixture.
5. Next is the famous Lechon.
Lechon is very famous in the Philippines. In most regions, lechón is prepared throughout the year for any special occasion, during festivals, and the holidays. After seasoning, the pig is cooked by skewering the entire animal, entrails removed, on a large stick and cooking it in a pit filled with charcoal. You can bought Lechon by whole or by part. It has free sauce when you buy it.
4. Keso de Bola. (Edam Cheese) – is a Dutch cheese traditionally sold in spheres with a pale yellow interior and a coat of red paraffin wax. It is famous in Christmastime partnered by Ham.
I really don’t like Cheese. I found them smelly. I don’t like the smell but it’s delicious. (they say) ^__^
3. Ham. In the Philippines, ham, or hamon as it is called (from the Spanish jamón) is normally associated with the Yuletide season. Ham is very imperishable in Christmastime. It is partner with Keso De Bola. It’s shape like a ball. It is either baked or fried.
Hamon is given annually to the employees as a gift every Christmas in some companies in the Philippines.
2. Bibingka. It is traditionally made from galapong (milled glutinous rice), coconut milk, margarine, and sugar. It is sold during Misa de Gallo, or Simbang Gabi on Christmas season along the of the street. It is a type of rice cake native to the Philippines.
and for the last and ranked top 1 on my survey!!…
1. Puto bumbong is the most sought after delicacies at Christmas time. During the simbang gabi or the Christmas Eve mass. Side street vendors are a common sight preparing and selling this delicious Filipino Dish. It is served with Niyog(Coconut Palm) and Sugar.
I love Puto Bumbong. Aside form it’s color, I love it’s delicious Niyog.
So, this is my top 10 Christmas Foods in Philippines! I love all the foods. Merry Christmas in Advance and have a bountiful New Year folks! ^__^
Photo Credits to: Google
Since my sister was the one using AYS(laptop) a while ago, I made some doodle/sketch/drawing on some scratch of paper.. I really love sketching while waiting.
Hehehez, so here’s the result.. Hohoho.
the first photo looks like “BRATZ” hahaha. while the other photo , well, I didn’t finished it. I just drew the eyes and some hair.. hahaha. /laziness.
This post should be a poem but I think it came up as a… Uhm… I dunno what. :)
I hate the way you smile at me and the way you look into my eyes.
I hate the time when you’re so close and yet you’re so out of my sight.
I hate the way you laugh at my jokes coz it makes me fall for you more.
I hate it every time I hear your voice coz you only makes me realize that you’re the one that I am looking for.
I hate it, when you’re so near and it makes my heart beat so fast.
I hate it, when my skin touches yours and my face suddenly blushed.
I hate it when you mention her name when the one you’re with, is ME.
I hate you when you look me as a friend not knowing I’m hurt and I only waiting for you to see it.
I hate this feeling coz I know anytime, my heart might die because of you.
I also hate myself for loving a close friend like you…..
I also hate the fact that… No matter what happen…
You can’t love me back like the way I love you..